"Wine a little _ you'll feel better"



I love wine and talking. So this blog is dedicated to sharing any wine favorites, experiences or stories. It is also a place to share my thoughts for the day as I sip my wine. I hope that everyone will join in the fun of this blog!!



(Make sure to click the "follow" button on the right hand side so that you stay in the know !!)






Thursday, October 14, 2010

Raise your glass......
here's to the freed miners.......
Freedom feels good on all levels........

4 comments:

  1. We are members of a club called Wine Styles in Springfield. We have had some tasty wines. Reds are our fav. Cabernet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have figured out how to be a follower. Can I have more? Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Publix had the Santa Rita 120 wine, from Chile, on sale, two for $8.99! I bought the only two bottles left on the shelf in Lexington, and they each had a $1-off coupon! Unfortunately, they are both a Sauvignon Blanc, and I do not like sweet wine!!! Still drank a glass anyway with my salmon dinner tonight, but tomorrow, I am going back to Publix to ask the manager to stock the Merlot and Cabbey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My FAVORITE new discovery in the affordable daily-drinking category is a wine that comes from the town of Kalbarri in Western Australia. Kroger in Irmo, just across our lovely dam, has been running Kalbarri wines on sale, 2 for $11.99 for several weeks! The 2006 Shiraz is wonderful, and I am a big fan now! This Shiraz is not earthy and light on the tannins, and surprisingly smooth, a tart cherry taste.mmmmmmmmm.....bought a few bottles for holiday gifts, but I drank 'em all (don't tell my husband) .......

    ReplyDelete