"Wine a little _ you'll feel better"



I love wine and talking. So this blog is dedicated to sharing any wine favorites, experiences or stories. It is also a place to share my thoughts for the day as I sip my wine. I hope that everyone will join in the fun of this blog!!



(Make sure to click the "follow" button on the right hand side so that you stay in the know !!)






Sunday, October 10, 2010

Getting blog started...

Ok...so I did all this work to set up my new blog and just sat down to actually write and was like....."oh god, now what do i do"....    I guess that would be writers block right out of the gate.  It is definitely good to be able to laugh at ones self.  No seriously I hope to learn a lot about wine and myself by doing this blog.  In the past I have been teased about the fact that I like box wine.  Its not so much that I have always liked box wine but that it seemed  more reasonably priced to me.  I am extremely frugal/cheap sometimes.  However, my mother has exposed me to some of the finer wines out there and I do have to say that sometimes its soooo worth it!!!!  My plan for this blog is to broaden my horizon in the world of wine....whether its cheap or expensive, boxed or bottled, red or white, dry or sweet (that's going to be tough because i hate sweet stuff).  Along the way i plan to share my likes and dislikes.  Just when I thought there could not possibly be another excuse for me to grab a glass of wine it would now seem I found it.....so join in and give your self another reason too.

Vote on    "What's your favorite wine...??"     on right hand side of page.

4 comments:

  1. try Apothic. It's a meritage from California and it's only 9.99 at Sams. It's soooo good. They have it at Publix, too but it was 11.99 there and since you're frugal!!!!! drank some last night and fully enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic - this will be fun!!!!! Let me begin my letting you know that I have several bottles of bennett family cabernet sauvignon napa valley for the holidays - a symphony of berries, chocolate, and soft (oh so soft) tannins on the finish - lovely and yummy. Can't wait to share with you - and often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fun, a wine blog! When I get home from work today, I will search through the garbage so I can share the most wonderful, dry, 2006 Shiraz that Kroger has had on sale for the past week. It's a fabulous wine, on sale for $5+ dollars off, making the wine a great deal at only $5.75ish a bottle! And a 2006, wow! I wonder if they are still on sale, thinking Holiday gifts, ya know!

    ReplyDelete