"Wine a little _ you'll feel better"



I love wine and talking. So this blog is dedicated to sharing any wine favorites, experiences or stories. It is also a place to share my thoughts for the day as I sip my wine. I hope that everyone will join in the fun of this blog!!



(Make sure to click the "follow" button on the right hand side so that you stay in the know !!)






Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FYI.....from a follower.....!!!!

Williams-Sonoma is closely involved in selecting the wines offered through the Williams-Sonoma Wine Club. Williams-Sonoma has carefully selected a wine partner, the Global Wine Company, to operate the Williams-Sonoma Wine Club. Global Wine Company ensures that all wine sales are made by a licensed retailer in compliance with state laws. Your wine purchase will be a separate transaction from your purchases on the Williams-Sonoma site and will ship separately with respective tax and shipping-processing charges applied. Due to state laws, wine only can be purchased by legal adults. Wine may only be shipped to legal adults in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MI, MO, MN, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, VA, WV, WY.

Our Wine Club Benefits: We make wine shopping simple, convenient and stress-free.
Our team of experts hand-selects the world's best wines.
Shipments include tasting notes and recipe pairings for each wine.





Go check it out.....I myself have not done this yet but wanted to pass along the info.  They also give you 2 free bottle of wine when you join their wine club and make your first purchase.  Comeback and give your feedback if you do go check it out.  "It's fun to share"  .....!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'll check it out too, Tam, thank you for sharing that tip - nothing better than free wine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK....trying a new, relevant, post....

    BOXED Wine....1st problem, I mainly drink Shiraz and Chianti. There are, as far as I see where I shop, NO BOXES of these wines. So - how is one to get on the box wine train?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good question john and I dont think that I have ever seen boxed Shiraz or Chianti before either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John.....check this out...
    http://www.blackboxwines.com/the-wine/shiraz/
    http://www.franzia.com/
    black box makes a Shiraz and franzia makes both Shiraz and Chianti.....you may have to go to your wine store and put in a request....

    ReplyDelete