"Wine a little _ you'll feel better"



I love wine and talking. So this blog is dedicated to sharing any wine favorites, experiences or stories. It is also a place to share my thoughts for the day as I sip my wine. I hope that everyone will join in the fun of this blog!!



(Make sure to click the "follow" button on the right hand side so that you stay in the know !!)






Monday, October 11, 2010

Off and running.....

Wow....what a great response for only having been official for about 12 hours.  I am so pleased that so many of you are excited about this.  Thanks so much to Mary, Grandbi and Jane for the GREAT suggestions of wines.  I can't wait to try them....!!!  Please keep sharing because that is what is going to make this blog work and be so much fun for all of us. Once I have tried a new wine and discover that I love it I will write about it and add it to the "Tamara tried it and thumbs up" list, which will be located at the bottum of the page.  Also I have added an amazon search site so that when some one makes a suggestion on anything we will be able to easily look it up, buy it and try it.  Make sure if your following to check out all comments because that's where you will find some great reviews and suggestions.  Can't wait to blog tonight around wine time....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment